Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Kids Do the Most Embarrassing Things!

Picture this if you may.......It's a beautiful fall Saturday afternoon. The Bowman's, having recently just bought a new house, have a long list of DIY projects they would like to try to finish today. So, they all load up in the van and head to Home Depot. They walked around for a while, looking at vast array of goodies that stocks the shelves. They make their way to the blinds section, looking to find some blinds to fit their kitchen windows. They find a lady, very fashionably dressed, I may add in the bright Home Depot orange. Mom and Dad Bowman are discussing different options they have. They turned their back on the 2 daughters for just a moment. Taylor then shouts out "Rebeckah's taking off her clothes!" Mom Bowman turns around and see Rebeckah completely naked from the waist down - shaking her "naked butt". They ran quickly to Rebeckah to cover her back up and she sings "Look at my naked butt". Needless to say, this Orange Home Depot lady was probably thinking that the Bowman's were awful parents - what child would strip down in the middle of Home Depot and shake their naked butt for all to see - completely shameless may I add. How embarrassing!! Too bad I didn't have my camera!

2 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHA.....ALways a good time...Myabe this is just he begining of a wonderful relationship to come with her...Trust me I know...I have Halle! These are the moments that keep you laughing right???? or the ones that make you wonder why we do this..soooooo funny..

Unknown said...

Cute blog Catherine! We have a blgo too! briggsfamilyjournal.blogspot.com