Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged - My Five Things

Hmm....What five things could I not live without??? You know, as I am thinking about this, a few of the things that have quickly come to my mind is food - what does that say about me? Ok, well here are my 5 things that I could not live without - in no particular order. P.S. Jana when you tag someone, you need to tell the person they've been tagged otherwise its a month before they find out they have to compile a list of things they can't live without.

Ok here we go in no particular order:

1) Free Long Distance - If I didn't have free long distance, I would have such a huge phone bill.
2) Good Movies - You know, I have never been too big on chick flick movies; however, who could pass up a good nail biting sports movie - you know the kind, based on true events, underdog, against all odds - gotta love 'em!
3) Olive Garden All You can eat soup, salad and breadsticks - self explanatory I would think but when you're a stay at home mom, and the kids are driving you CRAZY, there's nothing much better except for cheesecake.....
4) Cheesecake!!! hehe but really this should be any good desert
5) Outdoors - I have these days where I don't feel like going outside and then the kids start going crazy so I take them to the park or for a walk or something and I remember how much I like being outside. I love the mountains and they are probably one of the things I miss most about home.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

what you dont miss me the most? how rude! just jokes! love ya

Janas Bananas said...

So maybe if you checked my blog more then once a month...these things would not happen, I am really hurt you know!!