Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fun at the Pool

We went for a family fun day at the pool today. The YMCA near our house has an amazing outdoor pool area. The kids had a great time; although, I am not sure who had more fun. Bryon or the kids. He seemed to really enjoy himself today. As we were leaving he said "I got exercise, got sun, played with the kids and had fun." Mr Multitasker. It was some much needed R&R.
We did have a good time. There was a lot of things for the kids to play with. If you are wondering where Ainsley and I are ..... well, we took the pictures this time.

We have come to this pool a few times this summer, this is the first time that Rebeckah would go in the spray pool. She had a great time.

Taylor put on my sun glasses and had her High School Musical moment - Fabulous. What a cheese ball.

3 comments:

Kt said...

Maybe I could convince her to repreform it for me??? Hmmmm?

Kt said...

He he he, your profile says you're male. Have I missed something??? : )

Janas Bananas said...

I want one of those in Rocky! We don;t have any good summer things here besides lakes.....But we have great winter stuff..I will post the "oval" this winter..I am sure you will be jealous!